The Spent Penny

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Postmodernism 101

If my addiction to YouTube isn't totally obvious, let me make it clear with the video at the end of the written portion of this blog.

I'm beginning to get tired of hearing about postmodernism and the church etc. at the same time, wanting to know how the church can "emerge" and exist in a Postmodern era. I found this clip, which does a good job of summing up what postmodernism is about, outside of trying to talk about how it affects the way we "do church" I found it interesting and weird, which is true how most things postmodern hit me, and I like it.

2 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger Dan Wilt said...

Danny, thanks for this clip. A nice intro.

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger Care Palm said...

hey...it my husband's blog. It's blogtastic my love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home